- Sufficient clothing for seven full days to include underwear, socks, shirts, blouses, sweaters, dresses, skirts, pants, jeans, walking shorts, sleep wear, and a jacket or coat suitable for the season. Washer and dryers are available at no cost. Detergent is provided as well.
- Each person is limited to two bags.
- Shower shoes or flip flops are strongly recommended.
- Toiletry items (i.e. disposable razor, shaving cream, bath soap, shampoo, sanitary products, deodorant, toothbrush and tooth paste, comb, brush, non-aerosol hairspray (pump type only), and any other personal hygiene items. Only alcohol free items are permitted. ALL TOILETRY PRODUCTS MUST BE IN A CLEAR CONTAINER.
- Writing paper, stamps, and envelopes.
- Puzzle books (i.e. crossword, Sudoku), recovery related reading material, other appropriate reading material is encouraged.
- SBH is not responsible for any valuables kept in your room or on your person.
If you are applying for or are pending Medicaid, please bring in all necessary documentation to include: Photo ID, Social. Security Card, Proof of Residence, Proof of Income, and Dates of Incarceration.
All medications must be given to the nurse upon admission. *Please note that all medications need to be in the bottle they were prescribed in.
Items NOT Acceptable:
- No cigarettes or tobacco related products (i.e. chewing tobacco, lighters, etc)
- No hats. Hats can only be worn outside the premises.
- No radios, walkmans, MP3 players, IPODs, beepers, TVs, cell phones, or cameras.
- No food, candy or beverages.
- No mouthwash or other toiletries with alcohol.
- No cut off shirts, shorts, or tank tops are allowed. Clothing advertising alcohol, mood altering substances, and/or inappropriate language is not allowed.
- No weapons (knives, scissors, pocket knives, any sharp item that could be used as a weapon, etc)
- No colognes, perfumes, aftershave, or aerosol cans of any type.
- No personal vehicles, unless prior arrangements have been made with program staff.
Staff will go through your belongings upon admission including pockets and suitcase compartments. Anything brought in that is not acceptable must be locked up until arrangements can be made for family/friend to pick it up. If you have any non-acceptable items in The Willows, it is YOUR responsibility to turn them over to staff.
Click to download a copy of What to Bring.