Serving professionals with addiction and dual diagnoses
The Professionals Treatment Program is designed to serve professionals seeking recovery from addiction and dual diagnoses. Professionals will focus on a path toward recovery and managing work related stressors. The professionals program will partner with employee assistance programs to assist with optimizing wellness and preparing professionals for return to work.
Services Provided May Include:
- Group Therapy and Education
- Individual Counseling with Primary Therapist and Medical Staff
- Medication Management and Suboxone
- Psychiatric Services and Psychological Evaluations
- Access to Specialty Groups Focused on Enhancing Coping Skills